Wednesday, August 25

Today is the Day!


Reason 5 and Record 1.5 will be released on Wednesday August 25, 12:00 noon CET.
Don't miss it!



UPDATE:

I just received an e-mail from the Props informing me I'm eligible for the free grace period upgrade to Reason 5 / Record 1.5 (I ordered Record for Reason Owners yesterday directly thru Propellerheads.) The e-mail links to the propellerheads.se shop where "Reason 5 Free Upgrade" is one of the products available for purchase under Reason software. From there I chose the shipping method, which for a cheapskate like me was the free slow boat to USA. If your eligible for the free upgrade and didn't order thru the Props shop there's info on Propellerheads.se about where you'll be getting your upgrade from... in the USA it's Line 6.
.

No comments: