Monday, September 26

The first 40 mins with my Jupiter 80


"Disclaimer - I know I can't play.. :) I'm more of a DAW/Sequencer type.

Whilst impatiently waiting for a Korg Kronos I went nuts a bought a JP-80, I figured the pair would make the ultimate combo (still waiting for the Kronos) .

This is my first 40 mins just plodding through the first few registrations and randomly mashing keys (sometimes in some sort of order) . I have no idea what each one is going to sound like in case you're wondering why I pause or get it completely wrong.

Not sure how well the sound will translate on YouTube but I can say it sounds an absolute beast in the flesh. Once I get more acquainted with it I will post some proper videos and definitely once I have the Kronos hooked up to it." -wowcow

No comments: