Tuesday, March 1

Earth ~ Prelude to Disaster music by Adam Fielding


This is the opening third of my new disaster movie segment. Once I've finished the other two tracks, the entire clip will be available to view but I was so excited about completing the opening part I had to share it with everyone! I hope you all like it!

What I want for my upcoming disaster movie montage is that you reconnect with the world first with all its beauty, all of our mistakes and the scars and triumphs we leave behind. This piece then sets you up for watching us all kind ripped to shreds in a massive collection of disaster movies I've bought over the years!

The music is Adam Fielding - The Initiation (from his album Lightfields which you can buy at his website)
All video clips are taken from films Baraka and Chronos (available from any shopping website)
All editing by me :)
Thanks for watching, I hope you return for the finished video!

-ILoveDisasterMovies

www.adamfielding.com

No comments: