Sunday, March 20

Kaoss Pad Quad Demonstration by Marc the Darc


Sound-demonstration of the new Korg Kaoss Pad Quad. I'm running my EMX-1 through the KPQ for the purpose of this demo. It is running a loop from my upcoming track "133". which will soon be uploaded to my channel and will be featuring the KPQ in the final version. I'm certainly no pro in using this, it's my first KP and i've only had it for a couple of days. According to the clerk at my local gear-store, i'm quite possibly the first person in Denmark to own the new KPQ - they were digging it out of the first shipment for my sake, they hadn't even tried it out themselves. Make no mistake, this is a brilliant tool for adding effects to your music, and it has a lot more options in that department than previous KPs. And it has no USB, so Korg can't screw you over by not maintaining support for it either ;-)
-MarctheDarc

No comments: