Monday, January 25

Sir Sedric’s ChipDrums Reason ReFill/ WAV Pack


Filthy Chip Drum Delight!

Featuring;

-3 Performance Combinators w/ Routed Effects

-10 Starter Redrums, Full Kits w/Cymbal Choke

-7 NN-XTs for Searching by Instrument

-150 Kicks (75 Straight, 75 Distorted)

-70 Snares (35 Straight, 35 Distorted)

-20 Hats, Cymbals and Shakers

-25 Fx and Percs

Every sound you hear in the ChipDrums pack was processed using a secret hardware/ software/ hardware signal chain to emulate the sounds of the 8-bit classics like the Commodore 64 and the Atari 2600. It’s known to only two people in the world, and I have the other one locked in my basement…

The difference is, I put my special touch on it. Rather than sticking with just single-layer samples, I tweaked and twerked and stacked and racked as much as I could. Rather than just give you a WAV pack, I made a ReFill with two supremely dirty Combis (Nasty Room and Filthy Box)

I ended up with a collection of drums that are as classic and 8-bit inspired as they are unique and interesting. Anyway, they’re free….. so get ‘em!

No comments: