Saturday, January 30
BISCUIT is a stereo sound effect processor. Thanks to a subtle blend of 8-bit digital and analog processing, BISCUIT is able to create a wide range of sounds. It goes from 8-bit character and lo-fi digital artefacts to numeric distortions.
BISCUIT is very useful to add depth and texture to any kind of electronic sounds. It works best with synthesizers (digital or analog), bassline, drum machines, loops, samplers or computers, but you can use it with any other sources.
BISCUIT is basically an enhanced bit depth and sample-rate reducer, known as "bitcrusher", followed by an analog filter and a simple mixing section (dry/wet). It also offers other features like removing or inverting each of the 8 bits, changing the sample rate from 250Hz to 30kHz, or adding one of the four effects (waveshaper, delay, pitch shifter and step filter).
Biscuit is MIDI compatible.
You can save the whole BISCUIT settings (potentiometers and switches) in 16 presets. A SysEx dump function let you save and recall as many presets you want on your computer.
• Stereo inputs and outputs
• Input gain from -∞ to 15 dB with diode clipping
• Real 8-bit Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog converters
• Unique capability of muting and inverting each of the 8 bits
• Variable sample clock from 250 Hz to 30 kHz
• True analog multimode filter with resonance control
• FX section: Waveshaper, Delay, Pitch Shifter and Step Filter
• Separate control of dry and 8-bit signals
• 16 presets
• MIDI : Continuous Controller, Beat Clock, Program Change and Sysex for presets
• True relay Bypass
• Rugged metallic Neutrik© jacks
• Built like a tank: Thick metal case and strong build
• Dimensions: 190mm x 60mm x 117mm / 7.48" x 2.36" x 4.60" (W x D x H)
• Weight: 580g / 1.27 lbs
BISCUIT is available at 458 Euro (without VAT or taxes).
On our website with secured payment online on february 2010.