Tuesday, July 14

record

I'm what is commonly referred to in musicians' circles as a "gear whore". I love finding out about new software and hardware - how it works, and if it will in any way help in my music production. So in May, when Propellerhead's Software announced a new recording program, called "record", I was interested and immediately signed up as a beta tester. Now, probably the most talked about thing in "record" is the mixing console. Based on the legendary SSL 9000k mixing desk, this baby has master bus compression, channel dynamics, and an eq section that is just lovely. It really is something to behold...



I'd love to go into more detail about this amazing new software, but Propellerhead's are asking all beta testers to keep their mouths' shut until the release date of 9.9.9. However, I do have a few Beta invites available to any of my faithful readers that want to try it out. Just leave a comment or send me an e-mail...



For more information:

Propellerhead's record page

No comments: