Thursday, July 30

How dirty can a dubstep wobble bass get?



I've been looking for a dirty dirty dubstep wobble bass to jam with in Reason for a while. Something illicit, smacking of grit and grime that's thickness covers the frequency bands. Now I dig a cleaner patch called "Bass Dub Steppah" included with TrackTeam Audio's Thunderbox demo. And, of course, I've made a few dubstep patches myself, aided by YouTube. Heck, even the Reason Factory Soundbank has a pretty cool patch called "DnB Growler Bass", but it doesn't have the wobble control that I'm looking for... so today I decided to combine all the one's I like together into a monster we'll call the...


dubstep frankenbass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, nice, nice. ive been looking for something like this for a while. thanks!!!