Thursday, June 3

Novation Launchpad advanced configuration - Part 1


As I start digging into the launchpad I am trying to create a fun setup for playing
with drum loops live. To achieve this I really needed monetary CC control
values on some pads, as oppose to the default toggle behavior.
In order to set this up we need to use Novation's Automap software. All the
reading I could find pointed to me having to choose either the native Launchpad
configuration (with session mode etc.) OR the Automap configuration to get my
monetary controls. However this is not the case! There is a way to switch between
the two different setups on the fly. If you have a Launchpad and dont know how
to do this I highly recommend you check out this episode!

Please subscribe, comment and rate here:
thedspproject.com/novation-launchpad-advanced-configuration-pt1

No comments: