Friday, February 19

Reason 4 - Imperial March Work in Progress Version 0.2


Here's a quick work in progress for yah. I have been working on this song almost the whole freaking evening. And initially I am at the stage where I have all the instruments in place, mixed it down a tiny bit (uhu... a tiny bit, read: hyd standards for a tiny bit).

The trick I am going for is: positioning, delay, surrounding, and have them in front/back where I want the sounds to be placed. It is a tricky aspect. But then again, this is where we seperate the mans from the boys!

Original copyrights of the song remain to John Williams, who is the author of the original song. The remix is made note by note, instrument by instrument by... yours truelly Hyd.

And my god, if YT removes the song, I'll be pissed and remove my account! Seriously... They have no idea how much work I have put into this!

hydlide24

No comments: