Friday, February 12

Luftrum 3 - Ambient ReFill for Reason

I have to admit that I hadn't ever heard of Luftrum until recently... you see I've been playing around with Camel Audio's fantastic synth/sampler Alchemy as of late, and when I'm working on a new platform I like to peruse the factory soundbank and explore other's creations - and the name I kept running into on the patches I really dug was Luftrum. Here's a video for a refill he did for Reason:



Ambient ReFill with patches for Thor Synthesizer, Propellerhead Reason 4. Luftrum 3 continues where Luftrum 2 left you - somewhere floating in space. 318 Mb Dr.Rex loops of pure ambient substance: Soundscapes & drones, ambient loops, spoken dialogue, field recordings, old movie conversation and 45 new evolving ambient pads for Thor.

Also included with Luftrum 3 is separate standalone wav and rx2 files (850 Mb in total) compatible with all major DAW's; Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic etc.

For ambient composers into drone music and space music in the likes of Biosphere, Klaus Schulze, The Orb, Tangerine Dream, early Brian Eno, Steve Roach and Robert Rich.

Music by Deepspace using Luftrum 3.

Luftrum 3 contains:

52 Old Movie Conversation
45 Ambient Pads for Thor
15 Soundscapes & Drones
12 Spoken Dialogue
10 Atmospheric Pad Loops
6 Field Recordings

Price $29

www.luftrum.com

No comments: