Thursday, October 1

Find a dead link? Get an unreleased combi!



I let a month lapse without signing into the file hosting service I was using for a lot of my Reason combinators on this site and as a result the hosting company deleted my files ;-(. Which means I need to go thru and check which ones are still working and which ones aren't (I've used a few different hosting sites.) What does this mean for you? Well if you find a dead link, leave a comment with your e-mail address (don't worry I won't post it or sell it to fake Nigerian investors) and I'll send you not only the combi you were looking for, but my new Sway Delay combi that I have yet to post for the general public (and maybe a few other goodies from my Device Template Folder;-) Nanjuah, leave me your e-mail and I'll send you the above mentioned combis for pointing out a few dead links this morning.

No comments: