Tuesday, February 22

Diego Stocco - Dustland


"Dustland" is a cinematic sounding improv that I recorded with the Fence Bass. This instrument has a rough and edgy sound since it's all made of metal, so I imagined a piece that could work in a modern Western film, I'm a fan of the genre.

Everything is created in real time, no pre-existing loops, additional tracks or post-efx involved. I built a chain of processors in Live that I control with a pedal board, all rhythmic parts and ambiences are derived from whatever sound/noise comes from the Fence Bass.
I hope you'll like it!

The track is available at my Bandcamp page (if you wish to download it for free or name your price): diegostocco.bandcamp.com/​track/​dustland

It's up also at my Soundcloud page: soundcloud.com/​diegostocco/​diego-stocco-dustland

Here you can see a gallery with pictures and more detailed descriptions: behance.net/​gallery/​Dustland/​1022399


www.diegostocco.com

No comments: