‘Prepare yourself for a journey where your creativity can reach new levels‘ - this statement from the ‘Welcome‘ section of the G2 manual is a perfect description of what you can expect from the Nordic Red ReFill. The ability to create an unlimited range of individual sounds will not only provide you with "otherworldly" atmospheric stuff, the deepest textures and great keys, but also with surprisingly "in-your-face" bass patches and wonderful pads when diving into this ReFill: The "self-playing" patches (called "Noodles" in the G2), for example, are great starting points to create some ultra-deep atmospheric textures - an ideal entry for composing film scores or game music.
By using Reason‘s fantastic timestretch algorithm (loading the waves as audio files), all samples can be tweaked further, diving deeper into the recordings, bouncing preferred parts and coming up with even more brilliant ambient gems...
But that´s not all:
If you are looking for quality bass patches, classic (or modern) keys, huge pads and more, you will not be disappointed! As usual, the combinator buttons and knobs were carefully assigned to allow dramtic changes to the default sounds you´ll be hearing initially.Contents:
• 126 impressive combinator patches subdivided in 6 folders
• 149 NNXT patches containing the basic patches which were used to build the combinators.
• 600+ 44 khz, 24bit samples, 1.1 GB uncompressed.
• Great for film scores, game music, ambient & drones but also modern dance styles.
• 11 demo files with ‘tutorialesque‘ value are included.Special sale price 19.90€ (normally 24.90€) now @ www.soundcells.de